The Parish Meeting is an opportunity for parishioners on the Electoral Roll for Leyburn to raise any matters of concern to them that relates to their local community.
This year the Annual Parish Meeting will be held remotely on Tuesday 4th May 2021 at 7.30 p.m. via zoom.
Do join us and find out a bit more about the various groups in the Town as well as updates from your Parish, District and County Councils.
Join Zoom Meeting from 7.15 pm : https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82087859938?pwd=K0NBQzNpOUhLREdvZVlxRDZVWjBJQT09
Meeting ID: 820 8785 9938 Passcode: 294260
The Business to be transacted at the meeting will be as follows: –
- Introductions & Welcome.
- Annual Reports from:
a. The Chairman of the Town Council Councillor Richard Sanderson
b. Richmondshire District Councillors Report.
c. The Old School House (TOSH)- by Mr. David Poole.
- To receive an update from our guest speaker -Jennifer Scott, Co-op Member Pioneer
- Update from the Town Plan Leisure & Recreation Group
- Question and Answer Session with District and Town Councillors
- Items raised by residents of Leyburn.
- Final comments from Chair and Meeting Close.